The purpose of the qDecoder gallery is to totalize those products developed
by utilizing qDecoder and to give examples of its use. As of now,
there are 14
organizations/individuals registered at the qDecoder gallery service
that started on Jan 1, 2000. [Register]
- Commercial Purpose ( 4
- (KTIS) Korea Telecom Internet Solutions -- KTIS uses qDecoder when developing CGI-related products.
- Hongik Internet, Inc. -- DirectoryMaster: DirectoryMaster: This is a Web application for constructing directory services (like Yahoo) and uses qDecoder for the interface between Web servers and file systems.
- Nobreak Technologies, Inc. -- Such products of ours as CrazyWWWBoard and CrazyGuestbook are developed on the basis of the qDecoder library.
- PayGate.net -- As a company servicing P/G for EC, PayGate.net uses qDecoder for Web front applications.
- Non-profit Purpose ( 4
- DNIP -- Free Dynamic Domain Name Service uses qDecoder for building web interface.
- Korea FreeBSD Users Group -- Various kinds of CGIs on the home page of KFUG are produced by using qDecoder.
- NOTFOUND.ORG -- NOTFOUND.ORG uses qDecoder mostly for generating and including headers/footers, and for processing input queries and cookies. The advantage over other C CGI libraries is that it has reduced many inconvenient factors.
- iFREEi Easy & Free Web Mail -- This is a free Web mail site. And I am a developer that has used qDecoder for a long time. I am running the site myself.
- Personal Purpose ( 6
- Eui-taek Oh -- All the CGIs used on this site took advantage of C and qDecoder.
- Jonathan Schemoul -- Simple personal website of a random graphic and code geek
- Joo-hyun Park -- I personally use qDecoder at the Web and WAP servers.
- Jul-ki Kang -- My hobby is CGI Web programming. And I use C/C++ and qDecoder for I think they are the best.
- Sang-chul Lee -- I am a free-lance Web developer. I have used qDecoder for everything from a guest book to enterprise shopping malls. qDecoder is excellent.
- Seung-young Kim -- As a developer of Web applications, I use qDecoder as CGI library. I'm also a author of qDecoder :)